Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family Picture


So this year for Christmas we went to California to spent the holidays with Denise's family. It was great to have all the family there. It was so fun... I wish it could happen more often.

So the family photo session was typical- funny faces, mishaps like Heather getting kicked in the head by little Kady, temporarily missing people, chattering teeth and frozen feet, running back and forth to the camera when the timer did or didn't work, 36 or so tries to get one where everyone is actually looking at the cameras, etc. Fun stuff. But it turned out well.

3 comments:

Watson momma said...

you all look very nice!!

The Mazz Fam said...

I love your blog. The family picture is very nice an I love all the other picutres you added to your blog as well. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

THat's a great picture. Nice Sweater Matt-that's something different than the typical holey shirts you wear! lol!