HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?
This will boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!
1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY!!) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with you right hand. Your foot will change direction. I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.
***OK- if anyone can actually do this let us know!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I can do it!
HAHAH you have to think REALLY HARD to get it down! i laughed at how funny it was!
I havent' looked at your blog in a while and you have so many cute pictures! You know what 's harder than this? Try to make circles in the opposite direction with your right hand versus your right foot! Even more a challenge! ahhaha
I tried I maybe I can do it, but most of the time my foot just wants to go up and down. Then again my muscles are getting old and sore.
haha, we laughed trying to do this, hopefully no one was watching through the window, we probably looked like a coupe of freaks!
I'm impressed you can do it, maybe we'll just have to try harder.
I can only do it while REALLY consentrating, but continuously, my foot wants to follow my hand! WOW!
Post a Comment