






I can't believe I haven't posted this before now. And I can't believe it's already been over a month! We had such a wonderful time with family. We made a quick trip up to Utah for a sealing on Denise's side of the family, but we were also able to stop and see some of Matt's family too. It was a great trip- even if a little quick :) We had a lot of fun with family and enjoyed the surprise we got in the announcement of another niece or nephew. Yeah!!!
The gospel is such a blessing. To know that we can be sealed as families for time and all eternity, that marriage and family relationships does not end at death is such a wonderful gift. Our families are so important, and we wish we could be with all of them more often. We love each of our family members and greatly enjoy each time we have the opportunity to spend time with them.





No comments:
Post a Comment