I went with my mom and dad to San Antonio for a couple of days. We of course spent some time on the beautiful river walk, checked out the increadible Alamo, and had fun at the zoo.
They were a lot of fun. That particular one was quite upset because I stopped feeding him nectar. He just sat on my arm and kept chirping, or whatever the word is, at me. He was very sad not to get anymore!
Aww! I wish I was back in Texas! Ya'll should have told me you were going to be there! Barretts parents live only an hour away from there in Kenedy! You could have gone to Jerry B's(a true texan experience lol!)I am excited for the family reunion! Can't wait to see you!
Ahh, ya missed us!! We would have loved to see you guys, we happen to live in San Antonio. Holler next time you're heading our way, y'all are welcome here anytime! :)
4 comments:
those birds are really cool!
They were a lot of fun. That particular one was quite upset because I stopped feeding him nectar. He just sat on my arm and kept chirping, or whatever the word is, at me. He was very sad not to get anymore!
Aww! I wish I was back in Texas! Ya'll should have told me you were going to be there! Barretts parents live only an hour away from there in Kenedy! You could have gone to Jerry B's(a true texan experience lol!)I am excited for the family reunion! Can't wait to see you!
Ahh, ya missed us!! We would have loved to see you guys, we happen to live in San Antonio. Holler next time you're heading our way, y'all are welcome here anytime! :)
Post a Comment