Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A friend for Sahara... maybe



So today after work I decided to make a quick stop at the animal shelter, well it ended up not being so quick and I came home with another cat. She was supposed to be put down yesterday but they forgot her. Several of the animal control officers made comments about her being a lucky cat. So far Sahara does NOT like her, but we'll give it a couple of weeks to see if she comes around. But for now, Sahara sticks to the tops of the cupboards, while the nameless cat wanders happily around the house.

2 comments:

The Fields Family said...

Cats are finicky. They'll get along sooner or later...or at least get along better than they do right now. :) I like the pictures! Very cool!

Sandra said...

The new cat has cool markings. Hopefully it will have a cool name. LOL :)